My academic training coupled with over 25 years of scientific experience in different areas always interesting and challenging one than the other led me to excel. So I got an advanced degree, the pharmaceutical management specialist M.B.A.. This graduate level training just supports my growing experience in managing large projects and will be more beneficial for the rest of my management career. I work in the field of high technology or the medical genomics and big data, and in the field of rapid diagnosis. I contributed to the installation of a platform of non-human primates at Laval University and I actively participated in the first scientific protocol with the first cohort of monkeys. Recently, I was entrusted with the coordination of the new Big Data Research Center of Université Laval (BDRC), I’m a executive member of the this new center. The BDRC has 36 researchers, includes four faculties and 11 departments.
- Moukambi Félicien1, Rabezanahary Henintsoa1, Rodrigues Vasco2, Racine Gina1, Robitaille Lynda1, Krust Bernard2, Andreani Guadalupe1, Soundaramourty Calayselvy2, Silvestre Ricardo3, Laforge Mireille 2,*, Estaquier Jérôme1,2,* . Early loss of splenic Tfh cells in SIV-infected rhesus macaques. PLoS Pathog. 2015 Dec 7;11(12):e1005287. doi: 10.1371/journal.ppat.1005287. eCollection 2015 Dec. PMID: 26640894
- Foster MW, Gerhardt G, Robitaille L, Plante PL, Boivin G, Corbeil J, Moseley MA. Targeted Proteomics of Human Metapneumovirus in Clinical Samples and Viral Cultures. Anal Chem. 2015 Oct 20;87(20):10247-54. doi: 10.1021/acs.analchem.5b01544. Epub 2015 Sep 29. PMID: 26376123
- Frédéric Raymond, Nancy Boucher, Robin Allary, Lynda Robitaille, Brigitte Lefebvre, Cécile Tremblay, Jacques Corbeil, Alain Gervaix. Serotyping of Streptococcus pneumoniae Based on Capsular Genes Polymorphisms. PLoS ONE 8(9): e76197. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0076197 Received June 27, 2013; Accepted August 20, 2013; Published September 24, 2013
- Chappuy H, Keitel K, Gehri M, Tabin R, Robitaille L, Raymond F, Corbeil J, Maspoli V, Bouazza N, Alcoba G, Lacroix L, Manzano S, Galetto-Lacour A, Gervaix A. Nasopharyngeal carriage of individual Streptococcus pneumoniae serotypes during pediatric radiologically confirmed community acquired pneumonia following PCV7 introduction in Switzerland. BMC Infect Dis. 2013 Jul 31;13:357. doi: 10.1186/1471-2334-13-357.
- Papenburg J, Hamelin MÈ, Ouhoummane N, Carbonneau J, Ouakki M, Raymond F, Robitaille L, Corbeil J, Caouette G, Frenette L, De Serres G, Boivin G. Comparison of risk factors for human metapneumovirus and respiratory syncytial virus disease severity in young children. J Infect Dis. 2012 Jul 15;206(2):178-89. Epub 2012 May 2.
- Sirois M, Robitaille L, Allary R, Shah M, Woelk CH, Estaquier J, Corbeil J. TRAF6 and IRF7 control HIV replication in macrophages. PLoS One. 2011;6(11):e28125. Epub 2011 Nov 28.
- Raymond F, Carbonneau J, Boucher N, Robitaille L, Boisvert S, Wu WK, De Serres G, Boivin G, Corbeil J. J Clin Microbiol. 2009 Mar;47(3):743-50. Epub 2009 Jan 21. Comparison of automated microarray detection with real-time PCR assays for detection of respiratory viruses in specimens obtained from children. Sperandio S, Fortin J, Sasik R, Robitaille L, Corbeil J, de Belle I. The transcription factor Egr1 regulates the HIF-1alpha gene during hypoxia. Mol Carcinog. 2009 Jan;48(1):38-44. Sirois M, Robitaille L, Sasik R, Estaquier J, Fortin J, Corbeil J. R5 and X4 HIV viruses differentially modulate host gene expression in resting CD4+ T cells. AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. 2008 Mar;24(3):485-93. Morin S, Pozzulo G, Robitaille L, Cross J, Nemer M. MEF2-dependent recruitment of the HAND1 transcription factor results in synergistic activation of target promoters. J Biol Chem. 2005 Sep 16;280(37):32272-8. Epub 2005 Jul 25.
- Charron F, Tsimiklis G, Arcand M, Robitaille L, Liang Q, Molkentin JD, Meloche S, Nemer M. Tissue specific GATA factors are transcriptional effectors of the small GTPase RhoA. Genes Dev 2001 Oct 15 :15(20) : 2702-19
- Bruneau BG, Nemer G, Schmitt JP, Charron F, Robitaille L, Caron S, Conner DA, Gessler M, Nemer M, Seidman CE, Seidman JG. A murine model of Holt-Oram syndrome defines roles of the T-box transcription factor Tbx5 in cardiogenesis and disease. Cell. 2001 Sep 21; 106(6) :709-21
- Bhalla SS, Robitaille L, Nemer M. Cooperative activation by GATA-4 and YY1 of the cardiac B-type natriuretic peptide promoter. J. Biol Chem. 2001 Apr 6;276(14) : 11439-45
- Morin S, Charron F, Robitaille L, Nemer M. GATA-dependant recruitment of MEF2 proteins to target promoters. EMBO J 2000 May 2;19(9) :2046-55
- Grépin C, Robitaille L, Antakly T, Nemer M. Inhibition of transcription factor GATA-4 expression blocks in vitro cardiac muscle differentiation. Mol Cell Biol 1995,15 : 4095-4102
- Grépin C, Dagnino L, Robitaille L, Haberstroh L, Antakly T, Nemer M. A hormone coding gene identifies a pathway for cardiac but not skeletal muscle gene transcription. Mol Cell Biol 1994, 14 :3115-3129
- Argentin S, Ardati A, Tremblay S, Lihrmann I, Robitaille L, Drouin J, Nemer M. Developmental stage-specific regulation of ANF gene transcription in cardiac cells. Mol Cell Biol 1994, 14 :777-790
- McBride K, Robitaille L, Tremblay S, Argentin S, Nemer M. Fos/jun repression of cardiac-specific transcription in quiescent and growth-stimulated myocytes is targeted at a tissue-specific cis element. Mol Cell Biol 1993, 13 : 600-612
- Claude Labrecque, Johny Huard, Guy Dansereau, Lynda Robitaille, and Jacques P. Tremblay. Labelling with BrdU and new technic to hybridization.
- Claude Labrecque, Johny Huard, Guy Dansereau, Lynda Robitaille, and Jacques P. Tremblay. A new technique to identify hybrid myotubes in vitro without culture fixation. The Journal of Histochemistry and Cytochemistry 1991, vol. 39, 1 :139-14
- Johny Huard, Claude Labrecque, Guy Dansereau, Lynda Robitaille, and Jacques P. Tremblay. Dystrophin expression in myotubes formed by the fusion of normal and dystrophic myoblasts. Muscle & Nerve 1991, 14 :178-182